Your Voice Needed! Parent/Community Meeting Input for District LCAP 2019
- Your Voice Needed! Parent/Community Meeting Input for District LCAP 2019
- 3/11/2019, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Shelyn Elementary MP Room 19500 E. Nacora Street Rowland Heights
YOUR VOICE NEEDED!
LCAP Parent/Community Input Meetings & Survey
(Flyers Below in English/Spanish/Chinese/Korean)
We invite our parents and community members to provide their valuable input on our District academic programs and services that are part of our 2019 LCAP (Local Control Accountability Plan).
Provide your input two ways:
March 7 - March 28, 2019 LCAP Online Community Survey Launches (Survey available in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish) at www.RowlandSchools.org on all school websites & the free Rowland USD Mobile App available for download on Android and Apple iOS devices.
LCAP COMMUNITY MEETINGS:
Monday, March 11, 2019 from 6 - 7:30 PM
SHELYN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Multipurpose Room 19500 E. Nacora Street Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Monday, March 18, 2019 from 6 - 7:30 PM
NOGALES HIGH SCHOOL
Multipurpose Room 401 S. Nogales Street La Puente, CA 91744
*Input from these meetings will provide feedback towards the LEA Plan revision.
- LCAP 2019 COMM MTG_ CHINESE.pdf 604.10 KB
- LCAP 2019 COMM MTG_ KOREAN.pdf 411.61 KB
- LCAP 2019 COMM MTG_ SPANISH.pdf 306.59 KB
- LCAP 2019 COMMUNITY MEETINGS.pdf 351.79 KB