Attention All Students/Parents who are interested in beginning and intermediate level Instrumental Music for 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Students -- BAND and STRINGS.
There will be an information meeting for all parents/students on
Wednesday, August 26 at 7 p.m.
Rowland High School Gym
(Rowland High School is located at 2000 S. Otterbein Ave., Rowland Heights).
**To assist parents, several music stores will bring instruments for display and rental this night -- this way you can choose the instrument most suitable for your child!
The program will be taught at all elementary schools during the regular school day.
**There will also be an optional Thursday night beginning and intermediate level band rehearsals at Jellick Elementary School in Room P4 and the Multipurpose Room. They start September 3 at 6 p.m. for Beginning Students, 7 p.m. for Intermediate Students.
Please see fliers below in English and Spanish. Questions? Contact Educational Services at (626)854-8348.
- 2015-2016- Rental Agencies Eng and Spa FINAL (Spanish).pdf
- Band Application 2015-2016- Final (Eng-Spa) FINAL.pdf
- Band Instrument Recommendations (Eng. & Span.) FINAL.pdf
- Band Packet Cover Flyer 2015-2016 (Revised).pdf
- Elementary Band Flier ENG SPAN 2015-2016.pdf
- Thursday Night Band English.pdf
- Thursday Night Band Spanish.pdf