Hurley Elementary school offers multiple opportunities and resources that support learning beyond the school day.
- During the winter and spring trimesters, students have the opportunity to be part of a Robotics and/or 3D Printing course.
- Students in grades 4-6 can be part of a Spanish Enrichment Club.
- Gifted students partake in workshops and learning opportunities across the school district on Saturdays.
- ST Math supports students with their conceptual understanding in mathematics. It's a web-based program at home and school.
- Lexia is a web-based program that supports students with their English literacy & reading comprehension both at home and school.
- iStation is a web-based program that supports students with their Spanish literacy at home and school.
- Hybridge Engenuity is offered to our students in grades 2-6 after school to support them with literacy and math content.
- Hurley students have access to Saturday Learning Academies several times per year.
- Hurley students also have access to winter and summer school across at varying school sites across the District.